Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who knew?

A friend sent me this poll via email. I thought it would be fun to post my answers here (thanks Baby J)

Four places that I have worked in my life?

1. Auto Stop Convienance Store
2. Hudson House Inn (as a maid)
3. PFM (cafeteria @ UMM)
4. Lake Highlands Jr. High

Four movies I would watch over and over?
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Pretty in Pink
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
4. Dazed and Confused

Four TV shows I have enjoyed watching
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. American Dreams (cancelled last year....boo-hoo)
4. CHiPs (what? It says "have" as in, past tense)

Four places I have lived?
1. Irvine, CA
2. Woodinville, WA
3. Hudson, WI
4. El Paso, TX

Four places I have been on vacation?
1. Walt Disney World
2. Hong Kong
3. Hawaii
4. Switzerland

Four web sites I visit daily?
1. Yahoo mail
2. Celebrity Baby Blog
3. All y'alls blogs
4. OFHA Forum

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Hudson, WI or St Paul or Minneapolis, MN or anywhere up nort'
2. London, England on a hunt for Winnie the Pooh with Miss F
3. Seattle, WA on a clear, cool summer day, riding the ferry with Mr. B and Miss F
4. California (I'll be there soon!)

Four things I almost always carry with me?
1. My purse
2. Miss F
3. cell phone
4. mycoupon organizer (you never know when you'll need to buy something and you have a coupon for it!)

No comments: