Friday, June 30, 2006

Flinner Flinn!



The title can only be correctly exclaimed by those who watched "The Surreal LIfe", "Strange Love" or "Flava of Love" and are familiar with Flava Flav. Miss F is the Diaper DJ bringing you the best on wax, wickety-wick. (she can pull to stand if she's in my lap, she can't[won't] do it from the floor)

Her hair reminds me of that part in "The Wedding Singer" when Adam Sandler is asked by the ticket agent, "Do you like Flock Of Seagulls?" and he says, "No, but obviously you do". HA! She's got Flock of Seagulls hair!

We went to the Children's Museum today. She had a great time and is taking a G-R-E-A-T nap right now. Might be worth the $5 admission for me to take her as often as possible. Actually, today my friend and I used a BuyOneGetOne coupon so it was only $2.50 for us. Plus parking (boo, hiss)

We head out in the a.m. Peace out until next week!

No comments: