Monday, December 12, 2005

Whew! Miss F was on a mission yesterday to exercise her lungs and wear mom and dad down. It was our first "bad" day since around Thanksgiving. She'd been doing really well on napping which made her such a happy baby and yesterday, she regressed, forgot how to nap and was in one of her overtired spirals that end in screaming (her, not us, I promise). Living in such an old house with single pane windows, I cringe when she's on one of her jags because I feel like the whole neighborhood can hear (and yes, I've gone outside to check and you can hear her crying outside). I know I heard my neighbor cheering on the Astros during the World Series from inside our house.

I head to the dentist today. I can already tell pregnancy has done a number on my teeth and am bracing myself and preparing to buy the dentist a new BMW with all the work he'll probably have to do on this mouth of mine. I sure hope I don't pass on bad teeth to Miss F. I've even gone so far as to ask Santa for an electric toothbrush this year in hopes of holding off any more crowns, fillings, etc. in 2006

No photos today. I'm planning on emailing out her 2 month photos this week!

No comments: