Sunday, December 11, 2005

I did it! I let Miss F sleep as long as she wanted last night. I woke up at 2, 2:30, 3, 3:30, 4:00, 4:45 and Miss F finally woke up at 5:15 a.m. We were out a little late last night looking at lights so she went down at 10:30 which is about an hour later than her 'bedtime'. We'll see how long she goes tonight. I hope my internal mommy feed clock eventually resets because it would be great to get 7 hours of continuous sleep after 2 months of 2-3 hour spurts.

Sundays are the best. I'm still in my PJs at 10:45, I've read the paper (I only read the fun stuff and the ads), watched a little Food Network (love Paula Deen, Sandra Lee and Rachel Ray) and of course I've been having fun with Miss F (she's sitting with me at the computer right now). She decided to spit up on every possible surface this morning--her playmat, her swing, her bug toy. Thank goodness my dryer is working again! Having an infant and not having a working dryer for 3 days is torture.

Time for another feed for Miss F. Here's another photo of the crazy girl. She is happiest on her changing table so I put this Christmas bib on her trying to catch a shot for Christmas cards.

No comments: