Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hello and Welcome to our Blog. I decided this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on all things B without blowing up your inboxes.

It is Saturday, December 10th and Mr. B is feeding Miss F. She's following in both our footsteps and gets really crabby if she doesn't eat on time. I think she's ready to sleep through the night but I'm not quite ready yet. Two nights ago I woke her at her usual 2:00, I told myself that last night I would just let her sleep. Nope. 3 a.m. and I was waking her up and pulling her out of bed to feed. Tonight, I swear, I'll let her go.

We are going to see Christmas lights tonight. A funky neighborhood just south of us closes off its streets and they go all out decorating. Each house provides some sort of entertainment, too. My favorite last year was a house decorated as the Griswolds (from the movie 'Christmas Vacation') complete with a guy dressed like Cousin Eddie in a blue leisure suit. They were projecting the movie for all passerbys to enjoy.

Here's a recent photo of Miss F. She is on her playmat and loves to talk to a little red stuffed cardinal that hangs from it.

No comments: