Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pumpkin

I can't believe it's already time for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. A report from Woolfie tells me that Einstein Bros. Bakery has their pumpkin bagels and schmears. Anyone know about Cheesecake Factory? Is it time there, too. Now if it would only get cool enough for me to wear a sweater and get a little pink in my cheeks from the nippy air.

While at Starbucks getting my inagural PSL, I saw a CD of a reading of The Velveteen Rabbit. I just realized Miss F doesn't have a copy of that book. What kind of librarian mommy am I?!?

2 comments:

Cari said...

Pumpkin makes me SO happy!! I now have Yankee Pumpkin Spice Candles (Thanks to Lisa) and they make me very GLAD that it's time for pumpkin!!!

Katie said...

What is it that you're wanting at Cheesecake Factory? I'm not ready to give up, and start doing fall things yet. I'm planning on jumping in a lake tomorrow, when it's supposed to get to 80.