Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Drama Queen


Let me just take a moment to be a drama queen--I called today to get my biopsy results from last week and instead I get a vague message that they've sent the samples for a 2nd opinion. I sure hope the second opinion is that I don't have colitis and just have a touch of the 'vapors' or something. I sure hope a 2nd opinion isn't for anything more serious like removing my intestine or you know, the 'c' word. Mind games, I tell you. It's all a doctor power trip (I am not talking about my two favorite podiatrists, Uncle Stephen or Cynth when I say this) Eh, what does it matter, I'm off to NYC and I'll just stand outside Tiffany's where nothing bad can happen to a girl.

Here's another Miss F photo....a friend in daycare is having a Cheetos Puffs b-day party tomorrow so Miss F will taste the heaven that is the Cheeto Puff (not the nasty crunchy ones, but the light, airy fluff ones--YUM)

2 comments:

Cari said...

And I said...What about...Breakfast at Tiffanys!!


I love it!! I was in Tifanys this week and it sure does make a gurl feel all warm fuzzy inside. (I didn't get a ring, I was there to get my bracelet cleaned)

Good luck in NYC!! Don't forget to give your girl-posse a Shout Out on the RR show!! j/k! Have fun and be safe!!

Madeline said...

Cheeto puffs are sooo my comfort food. Love them!

I can't wait to hear about your trip to meet RR. Don't tell me if she is not what you expected. I don't want to know....