Tuesday, December 20, 2005


Oh my gosh...what are we thinking doing an 18 hour road trip with an infant?!? We have to pack at least 100 outfits (or so it feels like) just in case she blows through all of them before we can reach my parents and their washing machine. We also have to pack her swing (my savior), a pack 'n' play for sleeping and changing diapers, numerous toys, blankets, books, her white noise machine, her CDs, diapers to last 10 days, wipes to last 10 days, baby shampoo, baby lotion, and everything else I'm forgetting. Eek! I hope I don't forget to pack for myself!

I took Miss F down to work today. The kids were so excited to see her. I see every student in that school (approx. 700) every week. They feel like this is 'their' baby, too. She was totally decked out in pink onesie, pink pants (with a ruffled bum) and pink butterfly booties. At least 60 kids asked "Is it a boy or a girl?". I guess I'm glad they haven't been influenced yet by 'that's for girls' or 'that's for boys'. I can't wait to get back to work! I bet that will change when I get back to work and then I'll be blogging about wanting to be home. At least I work about 5 weeks, get spring break, then there are only 9 or 10 weeks to go before summer! This school schedule is nice when you have a kiddo (who am I kidding--it's nice without kiddos, too!!)

I probably won't be blogging until the New Year so....Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Jolly Kwanzaa and Happy New Year to all and to all a good night! Oh and one more picture of Miss F to get you through January 1st!

No comments: