Monday, December 19, 2005


Dun-dun-dun-dah! Introducing the newest member of our family (and the one sure to be treated more like a baby than even Miss F)....our new Honda Pilot! I have to say it's a pretty sweet ride but feels like a tank after my little Honda Civic (and before that the even smaller Geo Metro). It's also quite a luxury for a gal that's never had a CD player in her car to now have a 6 disc CD changer AND a DVD system. I can't wait to drive to AZ. We've said one of us can ride in back with Miss F and watch a movie while the other drives. Then we'll switch. Should make it much more fun, especially in the barren areas of TX.

I have to admit I was very sad to see the Civic go. It's part of the history between Mr. B and myself. That's the vehicle that brought me to him every other weekend (hence why it's a 2001 with 100,000 miles on it!!) However, we've added a new Honda to our lives to create new memories in our new chapter--parenthood. Speaking of parenthood, I need to rent that movie again. I remember it was pretty funny.

We had a great weekend. We left Miss F with our friends and snuck off to see "Harry Potter" and grab a bite to eat where both of us could eat at the same time! She had a great time and I think the L's might even babysit again because she was so good for them (it's part of our plan for them to think babies are cute and easy so they'll have their own ASAP). We also saw friends that are expecting a girl in a couple weeks. Another playmate for Miss F! YAY!

No comments: