Thursday, December 15, 2005

Less than 12 hours before I win the Cabbage Patch Kid! Stay tuned. I am letting Miss F sleep as long as I can before taking her to her doctor's appointment. I am dreading watching them give her shots.

So she slept until 5 a.m.! From 9:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.! AND--I slept from 10:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. so I'm starting to sleep through the night, too! Yay me.

I'm working on Miss F's baby book today. I've been slacking off on it. In fact, if Miss Woolf hadn't asked me (in my 9th month) about my baby book--I probably wouldn't even have one! I'm such an unprepared mom. There will be a blank page in Miss F's book because I was supposed to clip a newspaper headline from the day she was born--AND list all the big news of the day. *sigh* She's just not getting a good start in life. Mom can't even complete a baby book and she's the first baby. I know the 2nd baby gets the shaft on photos/baby books, etc. but the 1st baby isn't supposed to....

Off to the Dr.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ahhhh, your not the only Mom who has given the shaft to their first child, I don't think I've put anything in Charlie's baby book since month six, oh well. Glad to hear that Flinn (and you) are starting to sleep through the night, sleep is great isn't it!!