Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The "Lost" Book Club

As a librarian I've noticed that "Lost" has far too many interesting book references to be ignored. A Wrinkle in Time was being read by Sawyer as well as Henry James' Turn of the Screw on a bookshelf in the hatch. There was Desmond's Dickens novel. "Henry Gale" is the wizard in the Wizard of Oz books. Last night, Juliet was holding a Stephen King novel. Now, I'm not a Stephen King fan but either Stephen King or Dean Koontz wrote a novel where a plane flies into a 'wrinkle in time' (coincidence with the above title, I think not). Walt's comic book polar bear came to life. I could probably think of more but it's late and I'm tired. I think my Book Club needs to read all the books referenced on "Lost" to get clues.

1 comment:

Cari said...

You sound like Greg!! He was saying some of those things last night!!

I love Lost!!!